Compgun, Contract Product Designer
San Francisco, CA | July 2015 - Present
Compgun is a B2B web-based commission management platform.
- Provided comprehensive application audit with design recommendations, implementation in process
- Currently working on usability testing and onboarding design
ROVR by Canogle, Contract Product Designer
San Francisco, CA | May 2015 - August 2015
ROVR is a self-guided mobile tour app that allows users to take and create tours.
- Customer development research: designed experiments, sourced participants, and synthesized findings to form actionable recommendations for mobile redesign
- Redesigned mobile application and delivered high fidelity prototype, currently in implementation by client technical team
- Co-led a team of 7 designers
SamaSource, Contract Product Designer
San Francisco, CA | May 2015 - July 2015
Samasource is an NGO which trains and connects unemployed people in impoverished countries with digital work.
- Designed new desktop dashboard with new feature additions
- Conducted user research
Dishero, Contract User Researcher
San Francisco, CA | May 2015 - June 2015
Dishero is a visual menu and restaurant discovery platform utilizing professional photography to provide users a new way to find where to eat.
- Usability research: sourced 8 participants, developed discussion guides, interviewed participants, and synthesized findings to form actionable recommendations
- Provided comprehensive audit with design recommendations
Propane Studio, Project Manager
San Francisco, CA | April 2014 - March 2015
Led complex client engagements for large-scale web and mobile application design and development projects. Key clients: Kaiser Permanente, Grand Rounds Health
MMG Photo+Cinema, Director of Sales & Operations
Sydney, Australia | March 2011 - January 2013
Managed sales and operations for one of Sydney’s largest digital imaging studios. Oversaw all daily operations, staff, client relationships.
Calvin Klein Outerwear, National Account Manager
New York, NY | Jul 2007 - Dec 2009
Managed $25MM North American account portfolio. Spearheaded organic growth and business development to affect a 24% revenue increase in 18 months.
PVH Corporation, Merchandiser & Production Analyst
New York, NY | April 2004 - January 2007
Directed internal cross-functional teams and analyzed selling data to project seasonal inventory needs for Calvin Klein, IZOD, Trump Golf lines.
Skills & Tools
- User research & testing
- Low to high fidelity mockups
- Rapid prototyping
- Basic HTML & CSS
- Design: Sketch, Photoshop, Lightroom, InDesign
- Prototyping: Keynote, InVision, Marvel, Balsamiq
- Frontend/QA: Sublime, Wordpress, Redmine, Jira
- PM: Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Clarizen, Evernote, Slack, HipChat
- Misc: Google Analytics, AS400, Office, WebPDM
Current Side Projects
Prescribe Design, Image Database
A network of designers who are passionate about transforming the healthcare field.
IDEO/Acumen Human Centered Design Course
A 7-week collaborative design course to "create innovative, effective, and sustainable solutions for social change".
Tradecraft, Product Design Track
San Francisco, CA | April - July 2015
Tradecraft is an immersive apprenticeship program designed by industry-leading experts to train professionals for growth focused product design roles.
- Led and executed various design projects ranging from customer development and usability testing, to interaction design, to complete mobile redesigns
- Client list: Dishero, Canogle, Sama Group, Cake
Boston College, BA Economics
Chestnut Hill, MA | May 2003